The second module focuses in local and general dermoscopic criteria of common melanocytic lesions and atypical naevi:
- Clinical and dermoscopic features of common melanocytic naevi (junctional, compound and intradermal naevi)
- Dermoscopic features of blue and combined naevi
- Description of dermoscopic local and global features of congenital melanocytic naevi
- Dermoscopy of Spitz-Reed’s naevi
- Dermoscopic classification of atypical naevi according to patterns, type and location of the pigmentation
Additional information is available to download from this link.